68 results found for "pandora's box"
- Review: Pandora's Box | Trapped! Escape Room (San Dimas)
BRIEFS 📝 The overall plot is a twist on a somewhat modernized version of Pandora's Box. Can you discover the secrets contained within Pandora’s Box? A BOXED CHALLENGE "Pandora's Box" is a very classic Trapped! Escape Room production. the Pandora's box no less, translated so well for game play. With Key Word(s): "Trapped" or "Pandora's Box"
- Review: Retro Rad Pizza Adventure | Trapped Puzzle Rooms Trapped Takeout
▪ 💪 N/A ▪ 🔢 N/A 📚 Inside this puzzling pizza box, you’ll find six pizza slices, each whisking you Takeout THE (QUICK) GUIDE THIS, IN A NUTSHELL, IS... ▪ Classified As: Play At Home » Puzzle Game In A Box ▪ Many puzzle game sessions packed into one box, disguised as your favorite takeout food item of all ▪ For "Retro Rad Pizza Adventure", everything comes prepackaged in a large pizza box as expected, and the overall look most certainly makes it a stand-out in the "puzzle in a box" category.
- Review: Unboxing The Mind Of A Cryptic Killer | Eleven Puzzles
. ➲ Premise: Two detectives must work in tandem to unlock all boxes, to prevent explosives deep within two teams, combine info from 2 sides to solve. ➲ Simple and clean setup of individual levels: open a box , solve puzzles, open a lock, move on to next box(es). ➲ Many, many puzzles to play through, with an A bomb hidden within the several Russian-doll-style layers of boxes. From the elegant organization (the box within a box within a box within a box scheme is both amusing
- In-Person Recommendations | Escape Mattster: Escape Rooms & Puzzle Games Reviews
(San Dimas) Pandora's Box *RECENTLY ADDED!
- Los Angeles County, CA, USA | Escape Mattster: Escape Room & Puzzle Game Reviews
DOWNTOWN) 🌐 🗺️ 2284 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90007 ▪ 🏅❌ The Krampus ▪ Galaxy Quest (Flight Of The Pandorus 🌐 🗺️ 173 Village Ct #105, San Dimas, CA 91773 ▪ Operation: X-13 ▪ 🏆 Grandma's Surprise ▪ 🏆 Pandora's Box
- By-Mail & On-Hand Products | Escape Mattster: Escape Rooms & Puzzle Games Review
These classic boxed toys paved way to the myriad of adventure, puzzle, and escape game like products Examples include: MUST CANNOT ESCAPE ROOM IN A BOX: These are, much like the name suggests, a collection Similar to magazine subscriptions or meal prep delivery boxes, a fresh new batch of puzzling fun will